jueves, 18 de junio de 2015

Writing Practice: Story

In the class of Language we were asked to write a story that must start with this sentence: "I had never felt so nervous in my life".
We must use:
5 TIME PHRASES
4 DRAMATIC PHRASES
4 CONCLUDING PHRASES
Here is my story:

I had never felt so nervous in my life. It all began, before my uncle´s birthday. I was having a bath in my parents´ bathroom meanwhile I was singing my favourite song happily.

Suddenly, I heard a loud song coming from the kitchen, I was very afraid, just then I listened to my mother shouting. Not long afterwards, I told myself to be brave and to get out from the bathroom.

Finally, without warning, I left the toilet. All of a sudden I walked along my house and I watched my mother tied on a chair, she tried to show me something but I couldn´t understand her. A little later, I saw a young men, he asked me for the money and jewelry. Eventually, I was frightened and I
couldn´t  understand why that was happening to me.

Quite unexpectedly the police entered the house and save us. When it was all over, my mother and I thanked the police. In the end, I was extremely shocked and nervouss, however we were alived.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario