lunes, 1 de junio de 2015

Informal Email...

In the Language class we studied the theory and how to write an Informal Email. After that, we created a popplet in pairs about the theory. Here is the popplet:


After creating the popplet, in groups, we had to create an informal email. I wrote it with Victoria Redigo, Mia rinaldi and Camila Peralta. Here is the informal email:

Hey,

I´m really good! I´ve been studying a lot recently!

How about uploading tips for students to be organized and to study correctly for exams? I think it would be cool if you include information about clubs, they can join for different school activities.

Of course I can help you, I've been attending some courses on Web-designing. We can choose together a template and a design for your blog.

There is no better place to buy a printer than "PrintOff". They offer a bunch of different printers from really cheap to expensive ones. Anyway, I would buy the HP Inkjeckt 1545 Series.

See you soon,
                 Julia

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario