sábado, 27 de mayo de 2017

Emails

In the class of Writing, we were asked to write an email from a friend who is having trouble revising for his forthcoming examinations. Here is the email I wrote:

To: Delfina
From: Felicitas

Hi! Thanks so much for your email, it was so good to hear from you. As regards the exams, I´m extremely happy for you, this is a really important period on your life.

As you know, I sat for those exams two years ago and it was a big effort, it took me a lot of time and I really stressed out. I know you are having some difficulties, but don´t worry stay calm because everyone goes through the same situation.

However, I´ll give you some recommendations to study clearly that really helped me. Firstly, you can sum up everything in your own words so it is easy to stay on your mind. Also, as you often tell me, you have a great visual memory, so you can use different colors to do the summaries and trust me that when you are in the exam you will remember everything. Furthermore, in order to manage to cover all the syllabus you really need to manage your time, you must make the best of your leisure time and study all you can. Finally, every time you study you may eat something sweet, trust me, it really helps you.

Well, I know that you are reallt stressed out but stay calm, you will really manage your time. Take my recommendations and trust me, you will pass. Please let me know as soon as you got the mark.
Love,
Felicitas



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario