viernes, 30 de octubre de 2015

Letter Writing

Whose responsability is it to prevent crime? Write a letter to the editor explaining your views give specific examples of what the police can do to protect themselves and their neigshtbour.

_ Start your letter, "Dear Editor"
_Use "useful expresions"

  • Introductory comments: 1
  • Agreeing: 3
  • Claryfing: 2
  • Explaining your views: 2

Dear Editor,
                    I am resident of Rivertown and I am really upset because of the recent incidents of burglary and car theft in my square. I would like to give you some piece of advice to improve the security in the neighbourhood.
To begin with, I would like to talk about what police officers can do. I fully agree with the idea of introducing more patrols in the streets, above all during nights. Also, a good idea is the installation of cameras in the street so, for this reason, they can protect many places at the same time. I am in agreement with organizing conferences, that is to say, that all the neighbours meet together with the police officers and talk.
To continue, I will talk about what citizens can do to prevent crimes. I fully support having alarms installed in our houses, in other words, to know if a burglary is breaking into our houses. Furthermore, installing railings is a really good idea, beacause of this, the houses are more procteted.
In my opinion, all these ideas are very useful to protect our neighbourhoods.
                                             Sincerely,
                                                             Felicitas Aguirre

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario