viernes, 15 de agosto de 2014

Diarie Entries, "The strange case of Dr. Jeckill and Mr Hyde"

In L.L writing we are studying  "Diary entry" and in  literature we are working with the book "The strange case of Dr. Jeckill and Mr Hyde". So, In LL writing we wrote 2 diaries entries about the book.
Here are the diaries entries:

19 september 1886

Dear diary,
Today in the morning I was feeling very bad.. My stomach and my head were hurting me. I didn´t have any medicine so I decided to create a potion. I was very excited and I asked Poole not to bother me when I was macking it. At midday I went to collect all the ingredients to start. I took red liquid, orange juice, some peppers and mint. When I was collecting them I saw another strange ingredient, It was a multicolour liquid so I  took a glass and I put all the ingredients there. I was a little bit scared. When I put all the ingredients I started to beat and I realized that I didn´t put the multicolour liquid, so I started the potion again. I was very angry. I put all the ingredients again. This time I didn´t forget any ingredient. When I was about to drink it, Poole knocked the door and the potion fell down. I was really angry with Poole. I started again the potion and this time it was ready.
See you!




20 september 1886

Dear diary,
Yesterday, I had prepeared  the potion, so today I drank it in the afternoon. I was really nervous because it was the first time I made it. I was ready to drink it, so I drank it.
First, I didn't feel anything, but after 2 hours I started to exude a lot, I was feeling very bad. Then I went to my bed to relax and I saw my arm all covered with blackhair, I didn't know what was happening to me. I went to look for a mirror. When I looked my face it was all pale and deformed. i was scared. My feelings were not the same, I wanted to hurt and kill people. i was desesperated. I looked after my potion book. Finally I found one potion to stop being this monster. I prepeared the potion and after 2 hours I transformed into me again. Today was the worst day of my life.
See you,





























No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario