miércoles, 4 de abril de 2018

Covering Letter


Dear Mr. Castle,
I am writing in response to the ad you post in the Guardian newspaper for a junior research assistant at the Centre for Policy Studies. I am enclosing my CV with this letter. It gives details about my background.
The job attracted me because I am seeking for a job in which you do a lot of good work in advising the government about what policies will work and what will not. I have just done my degree in politics and I am really seeking on working in this area and get better at this kind of research.

Just to be sure I have the right profile I have:
  • A Masters degree in Politics and Economics
  • Experience on independent research
I could come and see you the time you prefer. Thank you for considering this application and I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
Paula Farrow











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario