martes, 1 de septiembre de 2015

Writting for him...

In the class of literature, we were asked to write a poem about my grandfather. I chose to write it about my grandpa called Toto. Here is my poem:

For my favourite Santa

Toto is like Santa,
He has a rounded tummy,
Boud head and white bear.
Two brown volcanoes on his face
That shine everyday.
Funny and charming he is all the time
And when I'm sad and lonely
He makes me smile.
Love and kisses is what he is
If I need something, here he will be.
He sounds like music for my heart
And when he hug me I'm so relaxed
You know who he is
He is my “GRAND" father,
Toto you see

Simile
Metaphor
Auditory image

1 comentario:

  1. Lovely poem. You make a very sweet description of your grandfather and you´ve come up with some very nice imagery.v You´ve also done a very pretty job as regards rhyme. Congratulations on your effort!
    By the way, it´s refreshing to find something Christmasy this time of the year, it gets you to think about holidays and summer. :)

    9 (nine)

    ResponderEliminar