lunes, 8 de septiembre de 2014

Review: Despicable me

In Em-History writing we learnt many things about Reviews. We learnt how to write a review  and some theory after having an exam. Finally, we chose a film we really like and wrote a review. The film I choose is: "Despicable me".


DESPICABLE ME

Despicable me is a marvellous film. It was directed by Pierre Coffin and Chris Renold. It is a comic and film for all the family with lots of amusing moments. The authors of Despicable me are Ken Daurio and Cinco Paul.

The film is about a man who adopts three girls to steal a laser machine. He achieves his objectives but then Victor (the man who is in charge of the machine) steals Gru the machine and his girls.  Gru  is very sad, so he goes to save his little girls. The Characters are really nice they are Gru, Agnes, Edith, Margo,  Victor  and The Minions. The Minions are the best characters because they are really funny.

I recommend you to watch this film if you want to spend a nice family time, because it is for all  the family but the kids will enjoy it more.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario